Hello guys, happy new week and a new month to all of you. I hope the past one was productive. Today’s post is about an award I was nominated for few months ago.
I was nominated by Lolaye for the mystery blog award. This will be my first blog nomination and I’m excited about it. Thank you Lolaoye for nominating me. This post should have been up before now but I kept forgetting and procrastinating.
The Mystery Blog Award;
• is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there and they deserve every recognition they get.
• is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging and they do it with so much love and passion.
• was created by Okoto Enigma
Guidelines for the nominees
* Display the award logo on your blog.
* Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
* Mention the creator of the award and provide a link.
* Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
* Answer 5 questions from the nominee.
* Nominate 10 – 20 bloggers.
* Notify your nominees by leaving a comment on their blog.
* Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice, including 1 weird or funny question.
* Share the link to your best post.
Three things about me
- I’m in between being an extrovert and an introvert
- My mood determines what I wear, eat, say or do
- I love fashion and food equally
- Describe your childhood in one word
- What do you want to be known for
- What can’t you do without and why?
- If you were to write a book, what would it be about.
- Funny question ; would you rather be beautiful and dumb or ugly and smart
- I want to be known for the change I’d bring into the Christian fashion and style
- I can’t do without my phone because it is my one way to excitement, fun, education, communication, inspiration….the list is endless.
- Well… It would be about all the challenges, successes and failures I encountered in life as a Nigerian girl. Pretty much about my life as an inspiration to others.
- Ugly and Smart. God help me,
- Who or What was the reason you started blogging?
- Would you rather be Bobrisky or Denrele?
- Did you ever believe that if a girl kisses a frog, it will turn into a Prince?
- When someone says “Meme”, what is the first thing that comes to your mind?
- Is being savage and sassy rude? State your reasons.
Thank you guys for reading. With faith, better things are coming (^_^)
Until next time